I had the opportunity to go on a night hike Monday night. It was so incredible and the weather was perfect too. As out of breath as I was I it was still calming and peaceful. At one point half way up I stopped to take in all the amazing things. It was a clear night and you could see all the stars. That is something you don't see as well in the city. Then I looked out and saw all the city lights and was even more in awe. I could see the outline of a cactus which reminded me I was still in the desert. Who would have thought that hiking at night in the middle of the desert would be so awesome.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Stars and City LIghts
I had the opportunity to go on a night hike Monday night. It was so incredible and the weather was perfect too. As out of breath as I was I it was still calming and peaceful. At one point half way up I stopped to take in all the amazing things. It was a clear night and you could see all the stars. That is something you don't see as well in the city. Then I looked out and saw all the city lights and was even more in awe. I could see the outline of a cactus which reminded me I was still in the desert. Who would have thought that hiking at night in the middle of the desert would be so awesome.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
That would have been fun to be at, I had fun at my FHE too. The movie was funny!!!
it really was amazing just taking in the beatiful view God put in front of me.
Post a Comment